Tips: The first time you listen don't look at the transcript and try to understand the main points only.
Then listen again while you look at the transcript and study the conversation and the vocabulary.
After that, listen again several times without looking at the transcript.
Come back after a few days and listen again to help fix the vocabulary in your long-term memory.
- Germanwings Flight Crashed
- Running a Company
- TSA airport security tips
- How to speed through airport security
- Polar bears under threat
- David Cameron talking about Iraq
- Blair visits Irak
- Diana was not murdered
- Shopping online for Christmas
- Mud wipes out Philippines village
- Lawyer stabbed to death
- Blair's visit to Afghanistan
- Former Russian Agent is Poisoned
- Ban on Junk Food Ads
- Tom & Katie tie the knot
- Coach holds on to his job
- Kylie's comeback
- Britney files for divorce
- Given up for dead
- Internet and TV advertising
- Prisons in England
- Out of painkillers